We seek to be an autonomous institution of higher education providing quality ministry training in partnership with local churches to produce leaders who are equipped to impact the church, the community, and the world.
To accomplish this vision, we will provide:
- Leadership by a competent board and administration who direct the school in fulfilling its mission.
- Teaching by qualified faculty who disciple students in biblical understanding and cultural awareness.
- Mentoring by godly pastors and leaders in churches who equip students in spiritual formation and ministry development.
- Training that results in graduates who, because of their understanding and handling of Scripture, their Christ-like lives, and their demonstrated ability to serve, will be recognized by their churches as equipped for effective ministry.
- An environment and resources for learning through a central campus with classrooms, library, and offices; and through extension sites that make ministry training widely available.